All content included in or made available through Ethical Mom and related services, including all information, photos and other images, videos, sounds and graphics, together with the software that enables or creates them, are our proprietary property, or that of its suppliers, and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. Any compilation of content is also our propriety property or that of our suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws.
Ethical Mom, Ethical Shopping Made Easy, Put Your Wallet Where Your Heart Is and Shopping = Change are our proprietary trademarks in the United States and other countries. In addition, logos, colors, graphics, page layouts and service feature names we use are trademarks or trade dress of SweetScore in the United Sates and other countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ours, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits us.
All trademarks not owned by us that appear on our site and related services are the property of their respective owners, who may be affiliated with us or who may not be affiliated with us in any way.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
We respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow our notice and procedure for copyright complaints below.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit a report to us using the following form:
Alternatively, you can send us a written notice at the address below including the following information:
- A physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Services;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Address for copyright notices: Ethical Mom, The Corporation Trust Company, Corporation Trust Center, 1209 Orange Street, Wilmington, Delaware 19801
Please note that this address is exclusively for providing us legal notices.
Put Your Wallet Where Your Heart Is