Freeze Sleeve Cold Therapy Compression Sleeve
|Manufactured in||:||United States|
Another quality basic for tennis players who play hard.
Via the company:
- TOTAL COMPRESSION COVERAGE: While other cold packs or straps are a pain to get on, don’t stay secure and end up falling off within minutes. The Freeze Sleeve conforms to your body and provides 360 degrees of compression therapy and 100% coverage of the treatment area – for just the right amount of doctor recommended 15-20 minutes cold therapy treatment. Say goodbye to your ice forever!
- DOCTOR RECOMMENDED: Freeze Sleeve is recommended by orthopedic surgeons, athletic trainers and physical therapists nationwide. Unlike regular ice or cold packs, the Freeze Sleeve uses specially designed material so it’s wearable over bare skin without any issue.
- MADE IN USA: All Freeze Sleeves are made in America from non-toxic materials. 100% Leak proof with no smells after use. Easy to clean, just wipe down with a damp cloth and air dry.
- FOR ARMS, LEGS, AND KNEES: No matter where your muscles and joints need relief, the Freeze Sleeve works for you. Great for bursitis, tendinitis, tennis or golfer’s elbow, Seiver’s disease, rehabilitation, post-surgery or post-game recovery, and for achy joints after a long day at work. You can also wear the sleeve over your ankles, wrists, calves, and hamstrings.
- SLIDES RIGHT ON: Simply take the Freeze Sleeve out of the freezer and slide it right onto your treatment area for instant cold compression therapy. Always slide your Freeze Sleeve on with the wide end at the top. The black threading should always be at the bottom. This allows for complete mobility so you can still get on with your daily tasks while wearing it.
Buy Now from Walmart.
Note that styling may differ slightly from styling in our photos.
Part of our Tennis Essentials Collection from StyleMaker Grace Price.
Product Data on Ethical Mom comes from multiple sources including the Ethical Mom community and has not been verified by Ethical Mom. Please do your own work to confirm product data before buying. Ethical Mom may be a participant in various affiliate advertising programs and other content sponsorship programs designed to allow makers and sellers of products and services to reach potential customers. These programs or the companies participating in them may pay us sponsorship or other fees to have company and/or product data available to you on Ethical Mom. If you buy through links from our site, we may earn a commission or referral fee. Please also see our Content and Ratings Disclaimer.